It’s OK. You don’t have to feel sorry for us. We’re really used to the losing by now. ;)
Tonight we went to the kickoff party for the Buffalo Bills Training Camp. We got to enjoy good food, and a meet and greet time with the players. We took my sister-in-law, who is 17 years old and a huge fan, with us. Here are a few of the photos we got tonight.
Josh Reed, another wide receiver.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 22 hours ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 1 day ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 2 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 2 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 4 days ago