So many great pics from our Saturday with Brendan.
With his mommy
Our nephew, Brendan, is 1 year old today. We’ll be making the drive to visit him for his birthday party this weekend.
I am making him his birthday cake(s). One for all of his guests to enjoy, the other for him to enjoy all on his own. I love watching a 1-year-old kid have the [...]
While we’re on the subject…
Last night, on my local news, there was an elderly gentleman who was a Hillary supporter. He was all about Hillary. He was wearing a Hillary hat, an “I *heart* Hillary” t-shirt, etc. He claims he has never voted Republican in his entire life (he looked to be in his [...]
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 2 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 2 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 3 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 4 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 5 days ago