It’s just me and the pup tonight.
Michael left a little bit ago to go to a race with one of his friends. He doesn’t even really like races, but his friend has been asking him to go for like two years, so Michael figured he should probably go. He’ll have fun just because he’s in good company (his friend, and a few beers).
I opted to stay in tonight without any plans. And it’s weird! It’s been a really long time since I’ve had a night alone, without much to do. I’m still adjusting back to having a normal life after the wedding. I don’t know what to do with myself. :)
Tonight, I’m planning on working on a few projects. A banner I’m making for a bride-to-be, and then I might work on printing and framing some of our wedding and honeymoon pics for the house and my office at work. Fun little Friday night, huh?
So who’s coming over? I have wine.
You bring margaritas.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 2 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 3 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 4 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 4 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 6 days ago