Come on, it couldn’t have happened to a better guy. You know, since he’s so modest. A gracious loser. (How wonderful was the SuperBowl? Best day EVER.) And a fabulous family man.
And Bill Belichick. Aww, how my heart aches for him. Seeing as how he’s such a ray of sunshine. Doesn’t tell his players to play dirty. No, no. And not a cheater. No way.
So, here we have it. The opportunity. One season where someone else is given the chance to dominate. Am I saying I think it’s going to be the Bills?
Don’t be ridiculous. I’m not delusional.
I’m just happy to have a one-season break from hearing about Tom Brady and his awesomeness. This injury? It changes everything in the AFC. We can actually have an exciting season this year because now the playing field is wide open. Who’s going to the playoffs… this year, we can honestly say, WHO KNOWS?!
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 6 minutes ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 2 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 3 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 4 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 4 days ago