4-0. Holy crap, people. 4-0.
Each week, I am still afraid to be optimistic. I continually think that the team could make a turn for the worst every. damn. game. And they could. Any team can start the beginning of the end of their season at any time.
But it’s hard not to have hope. We have hope at the beginning of every season, even though we probably shouldn’t. Usually by week 4, we have a pretty good idea of what our beloved Buffalo Bills are going to look like this year. And it’s usually not pretty.
This year? Well, I’m afraid to say it. Don’t want to jinx anything. But they’re 4-0. 4-0!!
Don’t let me down now, boys.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 1 day ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 1 day ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 2 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 3 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 4 days ago