Most times, I think Keith Olbermann is a whack job. My husband likes him and watches him pretty regularly, and I always tell him that being a Democrat and watching Keith Olbermann is like being a Republican and watching Bill O’Reilly.
Not very objective.
And as much as I love to listen to people with whom I agree, I find that most of the time, I prefer to get my news from other channels. I mean, come on. I love me some Bill Maher and Jon Stewart, but that’s not where I get my news.
But this? With this, Olbermann has won me over.
I could go on and on about my feelings about Prop 8 in California, and the issue of gay marriage throughout the United States, but today, I’m just going to go with: Yeah. What he said.
Because he’s right on. And it gives me goosebumps.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 2 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 3 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 4 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 4 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 6 days ago