It is 80+ degrees here today. We are all taking advantage, including little Tessa girl. This is her favorite thing to do on a sunny day.
When we take her outside, she immediately flops over into the grass, to feel the sunshine on her belly. She also expects us to give her belly rubs (we always oblige).
It is one of her little quirks; one of the many things that makes her our little Tess.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 1 hour ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 8 hours ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 3 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 4 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 5 days ago