Today is my blog’s first birthday. That’s right; Heather Drive has been around for a full year now!
A year ago, I was uncertain of my blogging future. After the wedding, I knew I’d have to retire Road to the Aisle and just wasn’t quite sure what I’d become. But you all stuck with me, I “found myself,” and I even picked up some new readers along the way. So, thank you.
Happy Birthday to Heather Drive… and here’s to many more.
Oh! Just so you all don’t think I’m completely insane… I did not make a cake for my blog’s birthday. I swear.
It just so happened that I had to make two cakes today in order to make some cupcake bite favors for my cousin’s baby shower on Saturday (I’ll show them to you in a day or two). So before I crumpled the cake into tiny little crumbs, I thought it’d be funny to “celebrate” the blog’s birthday with a photo.
And so there you have it. Back to your regularly scheduled blogging. :)
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Holiday weekend morning snuggles with my girl instagram.com/p/ZsY85Fh-4r/ 17 hours ago
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 1 day ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 1 day ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 4 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 5 days ago