I had been waiting for that moment for five long years and it felt so satisfying to know that it was finally the last time! Obviously, there will always be gas to buy and maintenance/repairs to pay for, but knowing that the monthly payment is gone feels so good.
My husband needs a new car in the not-so-distant future, but it’s great that we’ll only have one car payment, not two. I plan on driving my newly-paid-off car for several more years now.
As with most celebrations, we thought it was only appropriate to enjoy a bottle of champagne. Cheers!
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Holiday weekend morning snuggles with my girl instagram.com/p/ZsY85Fh-4r/ 56 minutes ago
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 12 hours ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 19 hours ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 3 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 4 days ago