My mom’s birthday was on Monday. She was traveling all week for work, so we weren’t able to celebrate until last night.
Our family got together for a spaghetti dinner at her house. It was a nice way to start off the three-day weekend, just relaxing with the fam. It’s especially nice to get together now that our family includes little Hunter (who will be 6 weeks old on Monday!).
We’ll all be back together again tomorrow for Tyler and Marie’s 4th of July/engagement party. I love summer!
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 1 hour ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 2 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 3 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 4 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 5 days ago