This is the little guy I worked with at my photography session Saturday morning. It was BRIGHT AND EARLY.
I had my two photo shoots yesterday, and since then, I have been “working” every free moment, sorting, editing, finalizing photo files. I just can’t help myself. I love it. Who knew work could be so much fun?
I could get used to this.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 10 hours ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 15 hours ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 2 days ago
- Best buds instagram.com/p/ZZR80LB-8y/ 2 days ago
- First time with her own ice cream cone instagram.com/p/ZZB4zgB-1R/ 2 days ago