Every once in a while, I go through a blogging funk.
The past few weeks have been one of those times. I’ve managed to keep up somewhat, but I’ve been posting a lot of recipes and not a lot of real posts.
I just feel like I have nothing of substance to write about. Nothing to bitch about. Nothing to share.
I also feel like I don’t have a lot of free time, and let’s face it, being busy is not conducive to being a good blogger! We’ve actually been so busy that I’ve almost been feeling overwhelmed, but they’re all things that aren’t really interesting to anyone outside of our family and friends. And I’ve been plugging away at my photography (more on that tomorrow) whenever possible.
Anyway, if anyone out there has any questions or comments for me that might inspire a blog post, let me have ‘em. :)
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 1 day ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 2 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 3 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 3 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 5 days ago