Has everybody seen this story?
Heartbreaking, but amazing.
A 6-year-old girl was diagnosed with brain cancer. Somewhere along the line, she lost her ability to speak. Sadly, within just a few months, she had died.
And that is when her parents started finding notes–hundreds of notes–hidden all around their house. Notes that their daughter, while dying, had written and tucked away for them to find after she passed.
OH, MY HEART. ‘Tis broken.
I just can’t get over the wisdom that some children have at such an early age. The fact that she would think to do this for her family… wow. What a gift.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 4 hours ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 3 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 3 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 4 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 5 days ago