…to look a lot like Christmas!
I dug the ol’ Christmas blog header out of the archives, and spruced things up a bit around here. I hope it makes you feel very… Christmasy. :)
I’ll be back after the holidays with a more permanent “new look,” but for now I hope you can appreciate Heather Drive’s celebration of the holidays. I can’t believe we’re only two weeks away!
♪♪You better watch out, you better not cry… ♪♪
♪♪You better not pout, I’m telling you why…♪♪
♪♪…Santa Claus is coming to town…♪♪
*WHEEZE* *COUGH* *SNEEZE*
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 6 hours ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 11 hours ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 2 days ago
- Best buds instagram.com/p/ZZR80LB-8y/ 2 days ago
- First time with her own ice cream cone instagram.com/p/ZZB4zgB-1R/ 2 days ago