My shoulder: It’s jacked.
You know why?
That’s right; the lovely Christmas gift that Santa brought us is now causing me great pain. I blame the fiery fencing matches while playing Wii Sports Resort with my husband. And maybe some of the ping pong, too. Or the basketball three-point shootout. Not really sure, actually.
I just know it hurts. I can’t easily raise my arm above my head, or reach back to grab my seatbelt in the car.
Hopefully my muscles and joints adapt to this new level of video game play. I don’t want to have to go to the doctor and say, “I hurt myself playing the Wii.” Because that would just be pathetic.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 2 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 3 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 4 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 4 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 6 days ago