I’ve been a crappy blogger. This past week has been interesting and busy. I’m trying to get caught up and will try not to fall behind again! (At least not anytime soon.)
We’ve had dinner with my family the past two Sundays. Dinner and playoff football… yesssss! Last week, we ordered pizza, and today, I made a feast (homemade salsa and chips for appetizer, chili for dinner, banana cake for dessert).
Just a few pics of Hunter…
He’s already starting to feed himself cheerios and puffs. I can’t believe how big he is getting!
My mom bought him this Sabres fleece… it is a size 2T. It’s sort of scary how it fits him (it’s really not all that big!).
We saw all three nephews this weekend! I love it when life works out that way.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 10 hours ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 17 hours ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 3 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 4 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 5 days ago