Today is our nephew Logan’s first birthday.
It’s so hard to believe! He is still such a baby. I think perspective shifts when it is a second child. Brendan is so big and grown, and in turn, makes Logan look so little and young.
It seems like it was just yesterday when we drove down to meet him! His birthday party isn’t until the weekend of the 12th, so for now, we have to wish him a happy birthday from afar.
Happy Birthday, Lo-Lo! We love you very much. :)
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 19 hours ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 23 hours ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 2 days ago
- Best buds instagram.com/p/ZZR80LB-8y/ 2 days ago
- First time with her own ice cream cone instagram.com/p/ZZB4zgB-1R/ 2 days ago