I have a couple of book reviews I need to catch up on here, but I’m currently not reading anything. I usually have a “queue” of some sort–a list of books I’ve been wanting to read. Or sometimes I’ll just stumble upon something that sounds good and read that. But right now? Nada. Zilch. Zip. Nothing.
I need some new recommendations! I’m not too into chick lit (at least not the “extreme” chick lit stuff–no Nicholas Sparks, for instance). If you want to see some of the things I’ve read and enjoyed to get an idea of my taste, see my books label.
What have you all read lately that you’ve loved?
I need to get myself to the library!
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 5 hours ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 13 hours ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 3 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 4 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 5 days ago