No, not the Roadrunner. It’s the registry scanner gun!
We tackled most of our registry last weekend, but we went again tonight to add/change a few things. It’s hard to stop researching baby products and reviews, and a lot of times, it’s hard to choose among brands because everyone’s experiences seem to be different depending on their individual babies. It’s pretty frustrating! Also, since we picked out the fabric for the bedding on Sunday, we needed to go back and add coordinating crib sheets, changing pad covers, etc. Fun, fun!
My baby shower invitations are being mailed this week (shower isn’t until end of June, but with it being such a busy time of year, my hosts figured better sooner than later!), so I suppose we just have to sit back and see what happens now!
I still can’t believe that we actually need this stuff, because I still can’t believe we’re actually having a baby. Whoa.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 10 hours ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 18 hours ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 3 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 4 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 5 days ago