We’re heading up to Montreal this weekend. We’ve had these plans for about a year now, as it has been our intent to participate in the Montreal Bike Festival.
Unfortunately, due to my “condition,” I won’t be able to participate, but that doesn’t mean I can’t go and enjoy exploring a new city. Michael and my mom will be doing the bike riding, and I’ll be doing the eating. And walking, and relaxing. I’m disappointed (thanks a lot, Baby!) to have to sit on the sidelines, but it’ll still be fun.
So… has anyone ever been to Montreal? Any recommendations?
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Holiday weekend morning snuggles with my girl instagram.com/p/ZsY85Fh-4r/ 9 hours ago
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 20 hours ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 1 day ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 4 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 4 days ago