Earlier this week, my mom sent me this photo we took of Hunter on her BlackBerry while we were in the Poconos. I had completely forgotten about it and I almost died from the cuteness, all over again. See what I mean?
Look at him kicking back with his bottle, with his feet crossed, and gripping onto his favorite toy fork. We did not pose him, this is the way he was lying on his own. Apparently he lies with his feet crossed like that all of the time. And I JUST CANNOT HANDLE THE LEVEL OF CUTE.
Please God, let our child be HALF this “chill.” Hunter’s such an easy-going kid, and I’m terrified that statistically, Michael and I will end up with the terror of the family.
And with that, I wish you nice, relaxing weekends of your own. Kick back with your
bottles beer/margaritas/wine/drink of choice, put your feet up, and unwind. :)
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Holiday weekend morning snuggles with my girl instagram.com/p/ZsY85Fh-4r/ 1 day ago
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 2 days ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 2 days ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 5 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 6 days ago