I’ve mentioned before how difficult it has been to take actual portraits of Hunter lately. We attempted some one-year photos just prior to his actual birthday, but he was so go-go-go that I didn’t get too much that I was happy with. At the time, I promised Kara that we would try again later in the summer.
While we were in the Poconos earlier this month, I tried to take advantage of some of the beautiful surroundings in the garden there and snap some photos then. Again, didn’t get anything spectacular (i.e. smiling AND looking at the camera), but what we did get was a series of photos that really capture his personality at this stage. And in the end, isn’t that really what it’s all about?
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 2 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 3 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 4 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 4 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 6 days ago