Blog Activity, Day One
10 Things You Want to Say to 10 Different People Right Now
1. To my unborn baby: I already love you more than you will ever know. Come on out to meet us anytime now, OK? We are dying to know whether you’re our son or our daughter.
2. To my mom: You deserve so much better, and you’ll find it in time.
3. To my husband: I know it’ll be difficult, but I can’t wait to start this adventure with you.
4. To my uncle: I wish things would’ve turned out differently. I pray you are at peace.
5. To my dermatologist’s office: You guys are ridiculous. When you charge $50 copays for two minutes of time, you contribute to the reason why so many people hate doctors.
6. To my cousin, Sabrina: “Remember the prom? You got so thin by then.” “Oh, I know. I was so lucky getting mono. That was like the best diet ever.”
7. To Verizon Wireless: C’mon, already… iPhone! NOW!
8. To Ann Coulter: You are quite possibly the most annoying, infuriatingly ignorant person on the planet. How you managed to get yourself onto a public platform (where people actually LISTEN to you!) is beyond me.
9. To my childhood best friend: I would love to go back and relive just one of the “good ol’ days.” The amount of laughter was insane. :)
10. To Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, and the rest who oppose the “Ground Zero” mosque: Your argument is invalid.
AboutI'm Heather. I'm 32 and have been married to Michael for six years. Together, we have two beautiful little girls we love more than anything, and a miniature dachshund who drives us crazy. I'm a full-time working mom who has very little time for my own "stuff" these days, like home improvement, cooking/baking, cake decorating, and photography. Despite the team not making the playoffs since 1999, I'm STILL a Buffalo Bills fan, which I think speaks to my loyalty AND sense of humor. I can't wait to pick up the pace with travel again some day... you know, when we're done being ruled by tiny fists. Welcome to my blog.
Heather Drive Archives