I don’t think I’ve ever expressed my disdain for Brett Favre.
Oh, WAIT. Sure I have.
Because I hated him in 2008.
And again in 2009.
And hey, what do you know?… Here we are in 2010, and I still hate his guts.
At this rate, I’m sure I’ll be ready to hire a hitman in 2011. You know, to take him out at the knees or something. To end these shenanigans once and for all.
The annoyance grows with each passing year. With every mention of his name during a NON-VIKINGS football game, I seethe. With every “will he or won’t he” discussion, I resist the urge to throw something at the television (or radio, or computer). Every summer, when he doesn’t show up at training camp in July, pretends to be considering retirement, and then comes back to the team last minute in August… I lose more and more respect for him. And hey, Brett–after three years of this crap, I’m pretty sure the “respect” well is dry. BONE DRY.
Unfortunately, he’s back. Again.
Go awaaaaaaaay. Please. Just go away.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Holiday weekend morning snuggles with my girl instagram.com/p/ZsY85Fh-4r/ 1 day ago
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 1 day ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 1 day ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 4 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 5 days ago