I feel like there has been a significant amount of “build-up” regarding our nursery, since we’ve received questions about when we’d post pictures, and when we’d do the BIG REVEAL. I just hope that, now that it’s here, you all aren’t disappointed! Because while we love the way it turned out, I don’t think it’s [...]
It was almost perfect.
I was thisclose to having an absolutely perfect labor, delivery, and postpartum experience.
It turns out that, on her way into this world, Miss Nora broke my ass. In other words, her little head–when it was coming down through my pelvis at lightning speed–fractured my tailbone.
I just have one [...]
Nora is already two weeks old!
It’s funny for us to think about how, a little more than two weeks ago, we didn’t have her yet. It’s true that once they’re here, you have a hard time remembering what life was like before.
Our first week with Michael back at work went well. It was [...]
I’m determined to finish this blogging exercise, even if it takes me forever.
Blog Activity, Day Four
Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot
1. I can’t believe I have a daughter. I’m a parent. Whoa.
2. What should we have for dinner?
3. I need a vacation. Where should we go to [...]
From the day she was born, it’s been clear that Nora is our child. The resemblance is uncanny. Except she’s not a mini me… she’s a mini him.
Ask almost anyone and they’ll say that Nora looks just like her daddy.
The funny thing is that people tell me this, and they say it apologetically. [...]
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 1 day ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 2 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 3 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 3 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 5 days ago