I’m determined to finish this blogging exercise, even if it takes me forever.
Blog Activity, Day Four
Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot
1. I can’t believe I have a daughter. I’m a parent. Whoa.
2. What should we have for dinner?
3. I need a vacation. Where should we go to next?
4. What do people see in The Real Housewives, The Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Kate Gosselin, [fill in the blank with other reality stars]? I don’t get why these people are famous.
5. I wish there were more hours in the day. And that I had endless energy to go along with that. There is so much I could get done.
6. Why can’t laundry do itself?
7. I wish exercise was more fun.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Holiday weekend morning snuggles with my girl instagram.com/p/ZsY85Fh-4r/ 40 minutes ago
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 12 hours ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 19 hours ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 3 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 4 days ago