I’m determined to finish this blogging exercise, even if it takes me forever.
Blog Activity, Day Four
Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot
1. I can’t believe I have a daughter. I’m a parent. Whoa.
2. What should we have for dinner?
3. I need a vacation. Where should we go to next?
4. What do people see in The Real Housewives, The Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Kate Gosselin, [fill in the blank with other reality stars]? I don’t get why these people are famous.
5. I wish there were more hours in the day. And that I had endless energy to go along with that. There is so much I could get done.
6. Why can’t laundry do itself?
7. I wish exercise was more fun.
AboutI'm Heather. I'm 31 and have been married to Michael for five years. Together, we have two beautiful little girls we love more than anything, and a miniature dachshund who drives us crazy. I'm a full-time working mom who has very little time for my own "stuff" these days, like home improvement, cooking/baking, cake decorating, and photography. Despite the team not making the playoffs since 1999, I'm STILL a Buffalo Bills fan, which I think speaks to my loyalty AND sense of humor. I can't wait to pick up the pace with travel again some day... you know, when we're done being ruled by tiny fists. Welcome to my blog.
Heather Drive Archives