Come Friday night, I was as ready to have a beer as I would’ve been if I’d had a long, stressful week at work!
And what do you do with a fussy baby who won’t let you put her down to make dinner? You strap her to the front of you, of course. Works every time. :)
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 8 hours ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 1 day ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 2 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 2 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 4 days ago