Saturday was the wedding, and it was a beautiful day and a lot of fun. What a long day, though! I brought Nora with me to the “getting ready” portion of the day, then my mother-in-law picked her up to babysit through the ceremony and pictures. She met us at the reception, at which point we were reunited with the little beauty. Wasn’t she looking pretty in her fancy red dress? :)
Congratulations, Tyler and Marie. We’re really happy for you guys. Enjoy the honeymoon!
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 18 hours ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 23 hours ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 2 days ago
- Best buds instagram.com/p/ZZR80LB-8y/ 2 days ago
- First time with her own ice cream cone instagram.com/p/ZZB4zgB-1R/ 2 days ago