On Saturday, Nora started giving us smiles. Real ones, not just the starter kind. It’s adorable and it absolutely melts me. Consider me a puddle on the floor.
This morning, I was trying to capture said smiles on camera, which is kind of challenging, actually. I have to hold the camera out away from my face so she can see me (because I’m the one making her smile, obviously!), and trying to aim, focus, and shoot while doing that is somewhat difficult. Not to mention that I’m also simultaneously making ridiculous faces and talking in an obnoxious voice.
Baby photography. It’s certainly a talent.
Anyway, in my quest to get the perfect photo of her smiling, I captured a hilarious series of facial expressions. *LOVE*
By this point, I’m pretty sure this was her way of threatening to give me a knuckle sandwich.
This was later, but clearly making all of those facial expressions is exhausting.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 6 hours ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 13 hours ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 3 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 4 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 5 days ago