Revamping the blog has been on my list of “to-dos” for a while now. Obviously, as a new mommy, it was down pretty low on the priority list. But, I’ve spent the past few days working on it between feedings and naps and laundry, and I finally got it to a point where it’s ready to transfer over to the blog.
You’re looking at it! I hope you like it.
There are still a few bugs and perhaps a few features that aren’t working correctly–please let me know if you notice anything strange. Also, if there’s something you’d like to see on the blog page that isn’t here currently, I’m open to your ideas.
I hope you’re all preparing to enjoy a wonderful Halloween weekend!
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 2 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 3 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 4 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 4 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 6 days ago