On Friday, we decided to take advantage of the lighter crowds at the mall during the day, and take Nora to meet Santa. We met Michael there during his lunch break, and it was perfect–very, very short line at the “North Pole.”
Nora was really excited to learn that the big man in red would bring her presents:
But was less than thrilled when she found out she had to sit in his lap to make “The Nice List”:
But, hey. At least she didn’t cry. SUCCESS!
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Holiday weekend morning snuggles with my girl instagram.com/p/ZsY85Fh-4r/ 18 hours ago
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 1 day ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 1 day ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 4 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 5 days ago