Words with Friends.
I’m not lucky enough to have an iPhone yet (I’m not due for my Verizon upgrade until November), but my husband kindly lets me borrow his on nights and weekends so I can keep up with the six or seven Words with Friends games I have going on at any given time.
I’ve played against friends and coworkers. Internet pals and random strangers.
I’ve kicked ass. And, well, I’ve had my ass kicked. (I’m looking at you, Michelle. Twice. Can you say “rematch”?)
It’s fun, and I love the challenge of it. It’s probably a good thing that I don’t have access to the phone during the day, because that way I can’t get distracted with playing during work hours!
For those of you who are unfamiliar, Words with Friends is a smartphone version of Scrabble. As far as I know, the app is only available to iPhone and Droid users. (I’m a lowly BlackBerry owner, booooo.)
I love how it so gently says, “YOU LOSE!” at the top. Nice.
Watch out, world.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 2 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 2 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 4 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 4 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 5 days ago