We’ve been meaning to take Nora outside into the snow for a while now. After all, we have had A LOT of snow this year. But this winter has been especially frigid, and it was difficult to justify taking a teeny baby out into the cold.
This morning, however, things kind of fell into place and we took advantage. For one, Nora is a bit bigger now, and is almost sitting up. Secondly, we got some fresh, pretty snow last night. And finally, the temperatures were in the upper-30s, so it was relatively comfortable outside.
We bundled up Nora and ventured out into the yard to snap a few pictures before her morning nap.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Holiday weekend morning snuggles with my girl instagram.com/p/ZsY85Fh-4r/ 1 day ago
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 1 day ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 1 day ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 4 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 5 days ago