Brendan, Logan, and Nora are awfully fond of their great-grandfather, Michael’s poppy. We just had to get a pic of him with his three great-grandchildren at Logan’s 2nd birthday party on Saturday.
(Brendan was totally fascinated by Nora’s ponytail.)
They *LOVE* her. Nora is a very lucky girl to have all these big boy cousins to look after her! :)
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Holiday weekend morning snuggles with my girl instagram.com/p/ZsY85Fh-4r/ 4 hours ago
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 15 hours ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 23 hours ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 3 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 4 days ago