One day last week, I picked up Nora from daycare, and as I was putting her into her car seat, she started blowing raspberries at me. I laughed and said, “Whoa! That’s new!” Our daycare provider told me that she had picked it up from Amelia, her daycare buddy (who is just two weeks younger than Nora). She said they were blowing raspberries at each other. How cute is that?
Now, she does it all the time, at random times. We try to get her to do it on demand but it rarely happens. She usually reserves it for 1) other kids and 2) Tessa. She loves to coo and blow raspberries at Tessa.
I happened to catch a couple seconds of her on video. I know they’re not “real” raspberries–with the tongue sticking out–but it’s still hilarious. Except when she does it with food in her mouth. That’s just messy.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Holiday weekend morning snuggles with my girl instagram.com/p/ZsY85Fh-4r/ 1 day ago
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 2 days ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 2 days ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 5 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 5 days ago