We had dinner with my family tonight, and Hunter was (as always) obsessed with Nora. The kid loves babies; it’s adorable. He points to her eyes and says “eye!” and points to her pacifier and says “baby binky!” and pinches her little nose between his thumb and forefinger and says “honk honk!” It’s too cute.
He also doles out a healthy number of smooches, complete with long, drawn-out “MWAAAAH!” sounds.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 13 hours ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 18 hours ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 2 days ago
- Best buds instagram.com/p/ZZR80LB-8y/ 2 days ago
- First time with her own ice cream cone instagram.com/p/ZZB4zgB-1R/ 2 days ago