Our Easter weekend was as good as can be expected…
…When you only have power in half of your house.
…When the electric company has to make an emergency trip out to your house at midnight on a Friday night. You know, 12 hours before you have a scheduled appointment to show your house to potential buyers. And when you can’t find the problem and an electrician needs to spend hours upon hours troubleshooting on Saturday and Easter Sunday.
…And when that troubleshooting eventually involves removing kitchen cabinets and sawing a hole in the wall? Even better.
Yep. It’s been thrilling. But I digress.
Luckily, we have a little ray of sunshine in our lives who makes everything seem better. And it was her first Easter, so we made the best of it, and still managed to celebrate with our families.
I cannot get over her in this dress. I didn’t even want to take it off of her at the end of the day. Too stinkin’ cute.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 1 day ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 2 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 3 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 3 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 5 days ago