Or rather… Sick AND swimming.
That was Nora on Saturday, during her first Waterbabies class.
I think this kid is on a mission to appear sick in as many baby book photos as possible. First trip? Pathetically sick. First swim? Of course she would have to have the tell-tale “sick eyes.” Not to mention a nose that was running off of her face. *sigh*
Notice the kid crying in the upper part of the frame.
Nora’s all, “This is like the biggest bathtub EVER.”
Don’t those people look like they’re talking about my kid? Hmm.
“Pool toys are delicious, Mommy.”
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Holiday weekend morning snuggles with my girl instagram.com/p/ZsY85Fh-4r/ 1 day ago
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 1 day ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 1 day ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 4 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 5 days ago