My brother and his wife had a birthday party for their son, Hunter, on Saturday. It was a few weeks late (he turned two in May), but it was a perfect day to be outside for a barbecue, so it worked out. And hey, he’s two–he didn’t know the difference!
At the party, Nora had fun playing with some of Hunter’s toys–including a little push car that she LOVED. I think she would’ve sat in it forever if we had let her.
How is it that they know exactly how to put their hands on the wheel? :)
I think *someone* is going to need one of these for her birthday. Or sooner.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 5 hours ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 10 hours ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 2 days ago
- Best buds instagram.com/p/ZZR80LB-8y/ 2 days ago
- First time with her own ice cream cone instagram.com/p/ZZB4zgB-1R/ 2 days ago