In case anyone is ever under the impression that Nora’s monthly photo shoots are easy to do, I figured I’d set the record straight by posting some of the outtakes from her 9-month “session.”
Oh, and before anyone tells me what terrible parents we are for letting our girl nearly take a nosedive off of the chair (multiple times!)–Michael was RIGHT there the whole time. No worries.
Now that she is CONSTANTLY.MOVING, this was the hardest one yet. I’ll consider it a major accomplishment if we get the next three months of photos done, because WOW.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 4 hours ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 3 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 3 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 4 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 5 days ago