Ladies and gentleman…
Nora has been babbling for a while now. “Ba-ba-ba-ba.” “Da-da-da-da.” But she has never made the connection between one particular object or person and a word… until now.
Her first word is…
(That’s right. The dog.)
In some ways, this has been a wake up call for me. Because, well, this means Nora is listening to us. Like, really listening.
Do they have a 12-step program to help someone give up cursing like a sailor?
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 4 hours ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 11 hours ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 3 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 4 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 5 days ago