How cute is Nora with her longtime-volunteer-firefighter great-poppy?
“Which way to the firetruck?”
“I’ll man the hose!”
We had a wonderful Sunday afternoon hanging out with family. The weather was “only” in the 80s, so it felt very refreshing compared to the upper-90-degree heat we experienced all week. In fact, when we woke up on Sunday morning, it was 71 degrees and after Michael took Tessa outside, he came in saying, “It’s almost like there’s a chill in the air!”
Amazing what a little perspective will do, eh? :)
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 2 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 3 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 4 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 4 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 6 days ago