I don’t know how it happened, but Nora is suddenly looking less and less like a baby, and very much like a little girl. She has changed so much in the last few months. As we went into the summer, she was still this petite, semi-squishy baby, and now she is JUST SO GROWN UP. I look at photos from June and July and it almost doesn’t even look like the same kid.
Maybe it’s those two front teeth?
We took a little bit of time on Sunday to visit a pumpkin patch. The weekend was mostly rainy, but the sun was shining bright for a change, so we took advantage in order to get some photos. Check out my big girl at the pumpkin patch:
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Holiday weekend morning snuggles with my girl instagram.com/p/ZsY85Fh-4r/ 1 day ago
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 1 day ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 2 days ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 5 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 5 days ago