We are having our very own Christmas morning with our little family of
three four (Tessa, you know), then spending the rest of the day with both of our families. I’m sure I’ll be back in a few days to share loads of photos, but for now, I’ll leave you with these.
First, our Christmas card photo this year:
It may have taken like 300 shots, but I do think we ended up with a good one. :)
And then a couple of pics from our Christmas Eve dinner at my mom’s tonight. <3
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays.
From our family to yours.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 2 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 3 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 4 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 4 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 6 days ago