When my dad was visiting a few weeks ago, he wanted to get something for Nora. He saw how much she enjoys the movies that we have–Tangled, Rio, Toy Story 3–because we did a LOT of movie watching with “Pa” while he was here. He asked if we had the movie “Up,” and when we said no, he vowed to buy it for Nora that very same night.
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 11 hours ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 1 day ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 2 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 2 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 4 days ago