At the stroke of midnight last night, we bid farewell to 2011. It was nothing fancy or exciting. We had a nice night in with some wine, appetizers, and champagne. My mom came over for a while but left well before midnight. We were in bed by 12:15 (although, thanks to some of neighbors, we [...]
Nora gets GIDDY when she’s tired.
Well, she gets giddy, then she gets ornery. It’s adorable. The giddy part, anyway.
When we were on vacation out west, we were getting great giggles out of her every night, because by the time bedtime rolled around, she was pretty much always overtired. (Oops.) One night, we [...]
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 2 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 2 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 3 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 4 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 5 days ago