If you’ve been reading a while, you know that we’ve been on several vacations in the two-and-a-half years we’ve been married. (And we are tremendously thankful to have been able to take these trips.)
It started with our honeymoon to Hawaii. It was during that trip that we realized that we really enjoyed traveling [...]
As I sit here, six hours before the new year, and look back on the past twelve months, I find that a lot happened this year. Nothing earth-shattering or life-changing (in a good way or a bad way) occurred, but it was a good year nonetheless.
The ability to reflect is actually one of the [...]
Alright, so I’ve seen this “project” a few times before, but have never really paid much attention to it. I’ve been meaning to start it for a while now, but am just now finally getting around to it. I don’t ever make New Year’s resolutions, or really write down goals for myself, so I figured [...]
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 1 day ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 2 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 3 days ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 3 days ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 4 days ago