I’ve been terrible about reading books since Nora was born. Well, I do read them, but they are of the board book variety. :) But a few weeks ago, we got an iPad (yay!), and now I have access to Kindle, eBooks, and Nook apps. Somehow, being able to read on this device has renewed [...]
I have a couple of book reviews I need to catch up on here, but I’m currently not reading anything. I usually have a “queue” of some sort–a list of books I’ve been wanting to read. Or sometimes I’ll just stumble upon something that sounds good and read that. But right now? Nada. Zilch. Zip. [...]
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Holiday weekend morning snuggles with my girl instagram.com/p/ZsY85Fh-4r/ 14 hours ago
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 1 day ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 1 day ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 4 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 5 days ago