If you read my blog at all last fall, it should come as no surprise to you that we went to the apple farm today.
We looooove to go out and pick our own apples. 1) It’s just fun, and is a perfect, stereotypically “fall” activity; 2) We get to pick each of our [...]
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Haven't seen her hair this curly in forever! instagram.com/p/ZrIlpTh-0g/ 1 hour ago
- BFFs wp.me/s2MaZz-bffs 8 hours ago
- @minivanmomof3 So glad to "hear" this from you. A good update, even if not a full one. :) Congrats. 3 days ago
- 28 Weeks: Lost Track of Time wp.me/p2MaZz-Dm 4 days ago
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 5 days ago