It has been a really, really long time since I’ve done a “Ketchup Day” post. But as I sit here and think about what it is that I want/need to write about, it is a hodge-podge of stuff so I was having trouble coming up with a title. Then it occurred to me–it’s Ketchup [...]
Welcome to Ketchup Day: March 2010 Edition. Come on in and sit down for a while. :)
So I have fallen into “crappy blogger” mode again this week. I wish I could get back into the routine of it, but it has been hard. I have been so busy, though. We haven’t been [...]
It’s Ketchup Day: January 2010 Edition. Enjoy!
Life has been busy and keeping us on our toes. Blogging has been difficult this month, but I’m trying to keep my head above water. I’m happy that January is almost over, because February is a short month (even though it always feels long), and once [...]
AboutI'm Heather. I just turned 30. I'm happily married, and mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world (what, you're saying I could be biased?). Determined DIYer and homeowner. Sarcastic. A perfectionist. A bleeding-heart liberal. Frugal. Loves a little dog way more than many humans. Loves food, hates exercise (it's an ongoing battle). A loyal football fan. I love to laugh. Value family and friends above all else. Vie to be a world traveler.
- Tractor ride with Grammy instagram.com/p/ZeDdl3h-_c/ 3 hours ago
- Veggie garden 2013 - Day 1 instagram.com/p/ZdjZjth-28/ 7 hours ago
- @merrypad Just now seeing these!! How funny! And cute! 1 day ago
- Best buds instagram.com/p/ZZR80LB-8y/ 1 day ago
- First time with her own ice cream cone instagram.com/p/ZZB4zgB-1R/ 2 days ago